Trying on bridal gowns can be overwhelming so to help put your mind at ease we here at Bridal Traditions put together a list of 5 things we think will put any bride on the road to success before her appointment.
- Decide on a budget - At Bridal Traditions we want to give each bride an experience to remember and cherish, this includes respecting her budget. We do not want any bride to feel pressured to spend out of her price range so it is best to decide before coming in for your appointment. Make sure you tell your consultant what you are comfortable with so she can make sure to help you find the perfect affordable gown for your big day!
- Explore our designers - We have all of our designers listed on our website so that you can explore the gowns we have in stock. Remember that just because the designer is listed on our site it does not mean we have all of their gowns for samples so give us a call ahead of time to double check we have that sample in stock.
- Narrow down your crew - Shopping for your gown should be a positive experience so keep this in mind when picking out the lucky few who get to join you on shopping day! Bring the most important opinions to your appointment and make sure they are willing to listen to you above all else.
- Pack the proper undergarments - We recommend a strapless bra and a pair of panties that provide you with full coverage. It is also best if they are nude in color.
- Explore your style - Browse through Pinterest and other designers to find an idea of what your vision is for your gown on your big day. Keep in mind on Pinterest some gowns maybe couture or unique in style but we will do our best to find something similar! You can find some of our inventory to help complete your wedding board on Pinterest @bridaltradomaha.
Make an appointment with us today!